Wolf Robotics, a subsidiary ofLincoln Electric, has hadover 8,400 installations, our team of automation professionals has implemented solutions for the toughest metal working projects around. We foster an environment that encourages our group of bright, talented, and skilled employees to design and develop new products.
The Accountant is an entry level position working under limited supervision performing a variety of duties related to the accounting or bookkeeping system. Following varied and standardized procedures, performs such duties as posting to and balancing general or subsidiary ledgers, processing payments and compiling segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
This position is responsible for the day-to-day accounting entries. The individual in this position must have accounting or extensive bookkeeping background to ensure compliance with the accounting practices established by the VP of Finance. Close relationships between the other members of the Accounting Office, Human Resources, Material Control, Project Management, and Sales must be developed and maintained.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (Finance)
- Must be computer literate, Microsoft Office products preferred
- Aptitude to learn quickly
- Must be self-managed and accountable
- This role requires exceptional time-management, organization, and follow-up skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate
- Excellent problem solving skills required
- Able to demonstrate leadership and project a positive attitude
- Two years of accounting experience in the manufacturing field is desired
- Cost Accounting background strongly desired
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing standard monthly journal entries
- Responsible for assisting with completing the monthly close process and ensuring balance sheet accounts are reconciled and have appropriate supporting documentation to conduct analysis
- Able to meet deadlines
- Accounting general functions including data entry
- Ensure compliance established by the VP of Finance, GAAP, and corporate policy
- Assists with review, entry and approval of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Responsible for customer collections
- Maintain project accounting and tracking is accurate and timely
- Prepare sales tax returns timely and accurately
- Ensures time sheets are correctly entered in a timely fashion
- Will be required to participate in Audits/Reviews
- Other duties and projects
Nonessential functions and responsibilities
- The major challenges to this position are coordinating the objectives of the company with the sometimes conflicting demands of the customers (both internal and external), and vendors. In addition, the individual in this position must protect the best interests of the company.
Success factors/job competencies:
- Utilize problem identification and resolution systems
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: Work is sedentary. The Accountant must be able to sit for long periods. There is extensive use of a computer (CRT and keyboard). There is minimal reaching, bending, and lifting in relationship to documents and stored records.
- Work environment: Normal office environment.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the worlds challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electricwill not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.
Employment Status:Salary Full-Time
Section: Wolf Robotics LLC (US83)
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 52157032 fortcollins